- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we would identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We shall collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, the data subject or as required by law.
- We shall retain personal information only as long as required for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We shall collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual necessary.
- Personal data shared and obtained should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We shall protect personal information through fair and reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We would make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information.
- We use third party tools (including, but not limited to Google Analytics etc.) to enhance user experience and the functioning of the website.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser ‘Help’ option for details). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect and may impair the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionalities and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Cookies related to accounts
- Cookies related to emails and newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services. Cookies may be used to know if you are already registered and whether to display certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Cookies related to forms
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or demo request forms, cookies may be configured to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Cookies related to site preferences
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we enable the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to configure cookies so that this information can be accessed whenever you interact with a page that you prefer to be displayed in a specific way.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses ‘Google Analytics’ which is one of the most widely used and a trusted analytics solution, for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways through which we can improve your experience. These cookies may track usage aspects such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle or major changes to the way that the site is displayed and delivered. During the testing, new features of these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- It is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase or take actions that would lead to a purchase, and such data is tracked by the cookies. This is important as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We may or may not use advertising on our website on any of its pages or all of them. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Our partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies allow us to see if our customers have visited the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus or incentive that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on our sites that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways or share our content on them. For these to work, we would set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If you are still looking for more information, you can email us at
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies Policy: https://www.ovintechnologies.com
Ovin Technologies Website Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site that includes www.ovintechnologies.com, its extensions and landing pages. We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
All content on the Site is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is www.ovintechnologies.com, its affiliates or other third-party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ALTER COPY, REPRODUCE, REPRINT, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES LOGOS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change, remove or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to www.ovintechnologies.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to www.ovintechnologies.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to www.ovintechnologies.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against www.ovintechnologies.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to www.ovintechnologies.com.
Publications, products, logos, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of www.ovintechnologies.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Use of the Site
You understand and agree that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by www.ovintechnologies.com, www.ovintechnologies.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for www.ovintechnologies.com– identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with www.ovintechnologies.com. You also understand that www.ovintechnologies.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing adequate procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. www.ovintechnologies.com provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and www.ovintechnologies.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate and determine the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, views, recommendations, advice, services, merchandise, products and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. www.ovintechnologies.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will www.ovintechnologies.com be liable for (i) any incidental, actual, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions made on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if www.ovintechnologies.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, or (ii) any claim, allegations attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, www.ovintechnologies.com liability is limited to the greatest extent and maximum degree permitted by law.
www.ovintechnologies.com makes no representations or statements whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access visit a website other than www.ovintechnologies.com, please understand that it is independent from www.ovintechnologies.com, and that www.ovintechnologies.com has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a www.ovintechnologies.com website does not mean that www.ovintechnologies.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.ovintechnologies.com, its owners, administrators, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, defaults, expenses, charges, damages, penalties and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
- Third Party Rights
The provisions of above paragraphs (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of www.ovintechnologies.com and owners, administrators, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between www.ovintechnologies.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations here under shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.ovintechnologies.com‘s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. www.ovintechnologies.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Disclaimer for Print Media
This document is for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. This document and its content, including the viewpoints, dates and functional content expressed herein are believed to be accurate as of its date of publication, April 2020. However, Ovin Technologies makes no guarantee, representations or warranties with regard to the enclosed information and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability. As each user of Ovin Technologies software is likely to be unique in their requirements in the use of such software and their business processes, users of this document are always advised to discuss the content of this document with their Ovin Technologies representative. Also to be noted is: national product specifications may vary. All information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Ovin Technologies reserves the right to revise this publication and/or make improvements or changes to the products or programs described in this publication at any time, without notice. The usage of any Ovin Technologies software shall be pursuant and subject to a Ovin Technologies’s end-user license agreement and the performance of any consulting services by Ovin Technologies personnel shall be pursuant and subject to Ovin Technologies’s standard services terms and conditions. Ovin Technologies is a registered trademark of Ovin Technologies. All other trademarks acknowledged.
No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of Ovin Technologies. Some software products marketed by Ovin Technologies and its distributors may contain proprietary software components of other software vendors.
Ovin Technologies products and services mentioned herein, those that may be added on the website in future, as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ovin Technologies in several countries all over the world wherever applicable. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
These materials are provided by Ovin Technologies and its affiliated companies (“Ovin Group”) for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and Ovin Group shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials. The only warranties for Ovin Group products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. This document and its contents are the property of Ovin Technologies.