Terms & Conditions
- This Website is provided and operated by Ovin Technologies (“ovintechnologies.com”) and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree and consent to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the Website or download materials from the Website.
- By accessing the website, the user agrees that all information, data and content on the website related to products and services is subjective and the actual product or service may vary, based on various factors defined by Ovin Technologies.
- This Site, including all Materials present and any material that would be added or redacted (excluding any applicable third-party materials), is the property of Ovin Technologies and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You consent to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Website and to avoid any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Ovin Technologies does not grant any explicit or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- Ovin Technologies has business relationships with a number of customers, suppliers, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like alliance, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests. Such words may or may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from Ovin Technologies’s website for personal, non-commercial, non-distributive, transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial, including social media);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ovin Technologies’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- use it in any way that can defame, may go against the values of Ovin Technologies or can be used against Ovin Technologies in any way.
This license shall terminate automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ovin Technologies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you agree to destroy and permanently delete any downloaded material in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Third Party Content
The Website provides information of third parties available, including articles, analyst reports, news reports, tools to facilitate calculation, company information and other data (the “Third Party Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the Third-Party Content is not created or endorsed by Ovin Technologies nor are any products or services offered through it. The provision of Third-Party Content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to make any type of investment decision. In addition, the Third-Party Content is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice. You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but no guarantees are made by the Website or the providers of the Third-Party Content about its accuracy, completeness, timeliness. You agree not to hold the Website, any businesses offering products or services through the Website or any provider of Third Party Content liable for any investment decision or other transaction you may make based on your reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the Third Party Content for any reason.
By using any Third-Party Content, you may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Ovin Technologies. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Ovin Technologies makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Ovin Technologies or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Ovin Technologies or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
This site, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Ovin Technologies offers a money-back guarantee to all new customers on all its software. Users could avail the money-back guarantee within the first three months from the date they purchased any of Ovin Technologies software. The three-month money-back guarantee is subject to the initiation of the money-back request by the user before 15 or more days to the completion of the three-month period. The money-back process would be initiated within 45 days from the day the request was made by the user. The data would be available for the user for 30 days from the date the refund process was initiated. The refund policy would not be subject to local laws and regulations.
The money-back guarantee is only applicable for new sign-ups, for new paid users who have availed our software on or after 01-February-2021.
Limitation of damages
In no event and in no case shall Ovin Technologies or any of its subsidiaries, associates and affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, extraordinary, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the website or any linked website, even if Ovin Technologies is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The website may contain inaccuracies, imprecise details and typographical and clerical errors. Ovin Technologies expressly disclaims any obligation to update this site or any of the materials on this site. Ovin Technologies does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Ovin Technologies reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. Ovin Technologies may make any other changes and modifications to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
Emails sent from the website or as a result of any action taken on the website and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ovin Technologies. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender and delete all copies if you believe you have received this email in error.
International Users and Choice of Law